We are delighted to advise you, that when St. Peter’s CE Primary School opens on the 1 September 2018, the nursery will also open. We have appointed South Hills, a family run group of nurseries, to run the facility. They aim to provide ‘a quality of care and education for the tiniest to the tallest members of our community, encouraging each to achieve their potential in a safe and stimulating environment’.
Their last four Ofsted Inspections have graded their nursery ‘outstanding’ in all areas. The summary of findings from the Ofsted team were:
· Children’s behaviour is exemplary
· Management and staff have an extremely successful partnership with parents and carers
· Leadership is inspirational
· Management and staff place an excellent focus on children’s mathematical learning
· Management and staff have an excellent knowledge and understanding of how children learn
Staff, both at the school and the nursery, will work closely together to ensure the best possible outcomes for children.
The Nursery will be open from 8am until 6pm daily, 51 weeks of the year – closing between Christmas and the New Year. For children of school age, the nursery will offer both a breakfast and after school club.
Should you wish to utilize these facilities you will need to contact South Hills directly either through their website at www.southhillsschool.com clicking on contacts and select St. Peter’s from the drop-down menu. Alternatively you can call them on 01722 744971 or email at email@example.com.